Location : Chom Thong District
Wat Phra That Si Chom Tong is the mixture of Burmese-style and Lanna style that was built in 1451. The viharn was built to a cross-shaped floor plan. The tastefully arranged, gilded wood carvings on the side gables, cornices and portals, as well as the ornamentation of the teak columns and beams inside, are of outstanding artistic quality. The viharn also contains a richly decorated altar in the Burmese style with two equally ornate tusks and various statues of Buddha. The seated bronze Buddha is highly revered.